Frequently Asked Questions
- Error 205– Missing or Invalid Member Number or Password: Please contact customer support via phone call.
- Error 4001– Person not found: Double-check the customer’s information is correct. If the error persists please contact customer support.
- Error 3175– IP Restriction: Please contact customer support via phone call to update.
- Any other Error Code: Please contact customer support or fill out the web form including the error code you have received.
If your account becomes locked due to too many failed attempts, please fill out the web form or contact support.
Please contact customer support via phone call to update.
If you are an admin, you can add a user from the NCC portal.
NCCI (Old Platform):
- Once you are logged in, click on the configuration tab at the top of your screen.
- Select User Settings.
- Select Add New User.
- Enter the new user’s information, then save.
NCCDI (New Platform):
- Once you are logged in, select the gray circle at the top right of your web page.
- Select Admin
- Select User Management
- Select the green Add User button
- Enter the new user’s information
- Select the blue Add User button to save
- Once you are back on the users list, select Edit on your new user under the actions column.
- Select Credit services and add all appropriate permissions for this user.
- Credit Reporting must be selected, or the new user will not be able to log in.
- Select update. If you are unable to add a new user or do not have admin permissions, please submit the web form including the dealership information, the new user’s first and last name, their title, or position with the company and email address.
I have received a red flag error, can clear it. Please clear the error.
The red flag out of wallet questions and red flag errors can’t be cleared through NCC. If you are using an integrated software such as DealerTrack or RouteOne you will need to reach out to their support for further assistance. In most cases if you receive a red flag error on the consumer we advise collecting physical documentation from them to verify their identity. This includes but is not limited to the SSN or TIN, proof of address and driver’s license. We also recommend reaching out to your dealerships compliance officer for further assistance.