California Privacy Notice
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, California residents have the right to request their personal information is not sold. NCC will track your opt-out request for twelve months.
In order for NCC to honor your request to not sell your personal information, we must verify your identity.
For additional questions about this Notice or how to exercise your rights to opt out under the CCPA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Privacy Notice for California Residents
- What Information Does NCC Collect?
A real name, alias, postal address,
B. Personal information categories
A name, signature, Social Security
C. Protected classification
Age (40 years or older), race, color,
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and
F. Internet or other similar network
Browsing history, search history,
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal,
I. Professional or employment-related
Current or past job history or
J. Non-public education information
Education records directly related to a
K. Inferences drawn from other personal
Profile reflecting a person’s
III. What Does NCC Do with Personal Information?
We may use, share, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- Third parties and/or service providers to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations, and other notices concerning our products or services, events, or news that may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
- Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) specific rights regarding personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Do Not Sell – Opt-Out
You can always opt not to disclose information to us. You may use the links “Do not sell my personal information” or “Opt-out” links.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records and where appropriate alert our service providers of your request unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise of free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Exercising Access and Data Portability
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us either by:
- Calling our customer support at 877-709-7222 option 1.
- Choosing the Opt-out or Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
Only your legally authorized representative may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request in sufficient detail to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
- Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. We will inform you of the reason and extension period if we require more time (up to 90 days). We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We will charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request. We will provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
VIII. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage at email@example.com.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please contact our compliance officer by sending a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may contact us via telephone by calling customer support at 877-709-7222.